Reach Truck Operator Training
The Reach Truck is commonly used inside of a warehouse due to its manoeuvrability in the aisles of racking. Operators of the Forklift truck are required to hold a certificate of training which shows they have attended a training course and passed a test to a set national standard.
Please note that the UK Employers do not accept foreign forklift operator licence.
WHICH COURSE TO CHOOSE:
- If you have no any experience or foreign forklift operator licence, you will need to choose the NOVICE training.
- If you have a valid or expired foreign forklift operator lincence, you will need to apply for the EXPERIENCED course.
- In case of having great experience in operating a truck but have no valid or expired foreign licence, you will need to apply for the EXPERIENCED course.
Choice of Counterbalance Forklift Trainings
||Mon to Wed / Wed to Fri
||Tue to Wed / Thu to Fri
- The language of trainings are ENGLISH.
- Basic level of English knowledge is required.
- The location of trainings is in Feltham, London (TW13) near to the Heathrow airport.
- Trainings start at 9 am and finish at 4 pm each day.
- Prices include training and exam fees, other expenses do not apply.
- Training starts with practical section in a warehouse. Second part of the training involves theoritical lessons with a final test at the end of the course.
- Licence issued at the end of the training if candidate passed the test.
- Trainings are accredited by RTITB, England-wide accepted. Trainers are RTITB registered.
- Licences are valid for gas, diesel and electric trucks for three years. After that they are renewable by a one-day update course.
You can book your course by filling in the below form. We will send you an invoice is payable by bank transfer. When course fee is received, we can confirm your date of course.